[phenixbb] Phenix.refine ignores ligand planarity restraint

oleg at quantumbioinc.com oleg at quantumbioinc.com
Mon Feb 27 12:02:29 PST 2017

Dear Maike,

As you might we have been developing  macromolecular  refinements methods based on linear scaling QM approaches (Borbulevych et al. Acta Cryst., 2014, D70, 1233-1247; Acta Cryst., 2016, D72, 586-598). One benefit of the QM refinement in PHENIX is that it objectively reveal the ligand geometry and does not rely on provided CIF.

You can contact support at quantumbioinc.com to obtain download instructions of our package. Alternatively, you can also provide your input files  so we would try out your structure here.

Oleg

Oleg Borbulevych, Ph.D.
Staff Scientist