[phenixbb] real_space_refine questions

Daniel Larsson daniel.larsson at icm.uu.se
Wed Jun 14 00:25:57 PDT 2017

Thanks for the suggestions Oleg. I will prepare input files for you Pavel.

I also noticed that if I want to apply NCS between some chains, the model gets very distorted. The initial chains are very similar, but during the first macro cycle the selection molecules "jump" into a funny position, totally different from the initial position. It is as if the initial optimization of the NCS operator fails. I'll bundle a run script that reproduces that effect at the same time.

Regards,
Daniel