[phenixbb] difference map for cryo-EM (cryo-EM map minus model map)

Simone Pellegrino simonpelle81 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 05:56:12 PDT 2017

Hi Pavel,

thanks for your mail. I first tried to run as a difference map in Coot (I
was not doing so before, my mistake) but I still do not obtain th same as
you. Could you please tell me how you get the ccp4 file? Do you go from the
deposited .map file to .mtz and then from this to .ccp4 format using phenix?

Many thanks for the help

Best
Simone

--