[phenixbb] Error running phenix.rosetta_refine tests with Rosetta 3.8

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 20 16:31:03 PDT 2017

Oliver

We are currently only supporting up to Rosetta 3.7 as a c++11 compiler is
required for any subsequent versions. We have compiled using a c++11
compiler with no problems so I suggest you revert to 3.7 or check the logs
for compilation problems.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov