[phenixbb] Electronic Laboratory Notebook

Sebastiano Pasqualato sebastiano.pasqualato at gmail.com
Fri May 19 02:01:25 PDT 2017

Dear all,
another enquiry for the great community!

We are considering the idea of moving to electronic laboratory notebooks rather than paper ones.

Are you happily using one and would warmly suggest its implementation?
Our department does not only deal with biochemical experiments, but performs a lot of genomics (big data analysis) and mouse genetics experiments, so experience of Notebooks used in departments that also have those activities would be a plus.
We will consider free and paid softwares, if you have information on the costs that would be also very much appreciated!

Thanks a lot,
ciao
Sebastiano

--