[phenixbb] Max_reasonble_bond_distance error in phene.resl.space.refine

Rune Thomas Kidmose rtk at mbg.au.dk
Tue Nov 14 13:16:51 PST 2017

Hi Again Pavel,

I should add that this (see download link for PDB file) is how the the same PDB file (last_frame.pdb from last email) looks when I have put it through phenix.RSR

PDB: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ectbydhsh1fx7dh/last_frame_rsr.pdb?dl=0

The protein part of the model behaves really well, as I normally see when using phenix.RSR, however the DNA seems to move much more random, almost uncoiling.

This is why I stated that the quality of the refinement seemed to suffer from the increase max bond distance. But again, I am using phenix dev-2614 so maybe that has something to do with it.

Cheers

Ruki