[phenixbb] "Headless" install

Folmer Fredslund folmerf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 12:30:45 PDT 2017

Hi Jared,

That should be possible with something like:

wget --user=TheUser --password=ThePassword
"LinkYouGotFromPhenixDownloadSite" -O phenix-installer.tar.gz

or something similar.

One of the pitfalls is that some characters in the link will get
interpreted by the shell, so it's necessary to encapsulate the link in
double quotes to circumvent that.
With "-O" (bit letter o) you can force an output file name, which is
normally helpful.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Folmer Fredslund