[phenixbb] Rfree and a low resolution data set

Andreas Forster docandreas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 03:21:40 PDT 2018

Dear Toon,

this does't answer your question, but cutting your data at 3.6 Å is
probably not the best way of continuing.  Try processing with autoPROC or
submit the full data to the staranio server (staraniso.globalphasing.com)
to get a better representation of the extent of reciprocal space that your
experiment covers.  You will end up with more reflections for refinement
etc.

All best.

Andreas