[phenixbb] linking only one conformer to a thiol

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Fri Apr 6 14:44:58 PDT 2018

Chris

Can I have the model or at least the two residues involved.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov