[phenixbb] Running on Windows 10

Plínio Salmazo Vieira pliniosv at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 09:55:03 PDT 2018

 Dear all

I'm having issues on running Phenix. It installs smoothly (I downloaded the
point-and-click 64-bit version), but when I try to open, the prompt writes
very fast and closes by itself.

I tried installing and running on administrator mode and on compatibility
mode for Windows 7, but still no good.

Below are my laptop configuration:

Processor: Intel Core it-7500U CPU @ 2.70 GHz 2.90 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
System: Operational based on 64 bits, processor x64

Please, could anyone help me? Any guesses?
If you need any more information, let me know.

Best Regards,
Plínio.

--
Dr. Plínio Salmazo Vieira
Laboratório Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia do Bioetanol