[phenixbb] Fw: AsCA 2018 Programme Announcement

Christopher Squire c.squire at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Aug 2 15:33:08 PDT 2018

?[https://az659834.vo.msecnd.net/eventsairseasiaprod/production-uoaevents-public/d231daa0bdac4db99817bc87d65a4b98]

Dear Colleagues,

The full agenda for the AsCA 2018/CRYSTAL 32 Conference<http://asca2018.org/programme/> is now available online. We invite you to explore our programme of oral presentations, poster presentations, and workshops, displaying outstanding science from Asia, Australia and New Zealand, and from around the world.

If you haven't already, register today<http://asca2018.org/registration/> at the early-bird rate to connect with the scientific community, and our speakers<http://asca2018.org/speakers/>, and start planning your schedule. It's peak season in December so we recommend you book your accommodation<http://asca2018.org/accommodation/> early.

Likewise, if you haven't submitted your abstract yet, we kindly request your support by submitting contributions to the AsCA 2018/CRYSTAL 32 conference at your earliest convenience before the deadlines (1 September 2018 for Oral, 1 November 2018 for Poster). The online abstract submission link is http://asca2018.org/call-for-abstracts/.

The conference will run from 2-5 December 2018.

We look forward to seeing you there. In the meantime, if you have any questions please visit the conference website<http://asca2018.org/> or contact us via email<mailto:asca2018 at auckland.ac.nz?subject=AsCA%20inquiry>.

Kind regards,
Dr. Christopher Squire (University of Auckland), Professor Ted Baker (University of Auckland), Professor Kurt Krause (University of Otago) and the AsCA 2018/CRYSTAL 32 Committee.

[https://az659834.vo.msecnd.net/eventsairseasiaprod/production-uoaevents-public/74ff1f66f2454a1badc85ad293b9e939]