[phenixbb] Questions about refine glycans using PHENIX

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 7 09:46:37 PDT 2018

Hi,

yes, as long as the map shows the glycans clearly enough so that you can
model them, then there is no problem refining your model using
phenix.real_space_refine. Normally, there is no need to add anything
special.
Now I'm puzzled.. do you have a reason to believe that something isn't
working correctly?

By the way, we will be at Tsinghua University first week of September
running Phenix workshop. We can discuss things while there!

All the best,
Pavel