[phenixbb] Questions about refine glycans using PHENIX

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 8 07:39:39 PDT 2018

Miao

The glycans should be automatically linked and listed in the log file. You
can do a quick check there.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov