[phenixbb] unrestrained refinement

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue Dec 18 18:54:18 PST 2018

Jena

UNK is, surprisingly, not a complete unknown. It is a general amino acid
used for unknown amino acids. Your model contains a C81 atom which is not
in the UNK restraints.

However, regardless of the existence of UNK or not, you need to provide the
refinement with a restraints file whether automatically or user supplied.
It is needed for the atom types and non-bonded interactions so it should
contain an atom loop and a bond loop.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov