[phenixbb] RapiData at SSRL 2019 - application closing data extended

Smith, Clyde csmith at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 26 08:40:12 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

It has come to our attention that due to scheduled computer and power outages at SLAC over the Christmas/New Year period, the connection to the server supporting the RapiData 2019 page is down. Please use the following link to apply for the workshop:

https://app.certain.com/profile/2831400

Because of this issue, we will be extending the closing date for applications to January 6 2019. If you have any problems don't hesitate to contact one of us.

Cheers,
Clyde Smith, Silvia Russi and Jeney Wierman (Organizers)

csmith at slac.stanford.edu
srussi at slac.stanford.edu
jwierman at slac.stanford.edu