[phenixbb] smaller the cell parameter of EM map

dancingdream at 163.com dancingdream at 163.com
Sat Dec 29 18:24:44 PST 2018

Perfect! This problem bothering me for so long was finally solved!
Thank you very much for your help!

--

Wei Ding
P.O.Box 603
E-mail: dingwei at iphy.ac.cn

在 2018-12-30 00:43:01,"Pavel Afonine" <pafonine at lbl.gov> 写道:
Hi,

have a look at the documentation:

https://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/reference/map_box.html

Reading through it I find this

phenix.map_box map.mrc density_select=true

should do it. Let us know if it doesn't.

Pavel