[phenixbb] Residual B values after refinement

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 7 07:46:21 PST 2018

Hi All,

Anan sent me files off list and they look fine. So I conclude it is
likely a glitch in PDB validation.
If you can then just ignore it. If it becomes a roadblock then I
recommend getting in touch with PDB staff and report the issue. As far
as I know most programs these days output total ADPs (unless instructed
otherwise).

Pavel