[phenixbb] "standard" monomer restraints

wtempel wtempel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 14:36:24 PST 2018

Thank you for the hints, Pavel.
ideal O3'-C3' bond in *geo is 1.422, which interestingly matches C3*-O3* in
`modules/chem_data/geostd/t/data_TD.cif`.
`elbow.where_is_that_cif_file DT` pointed me to
`${CLIB}/data/monomers/d/DT.cif`, where O3'-C3' is (now, but may be not at
time of *geo generation) 1.431.
How does phenix resolve which ideal values to use in the TD example?

W.