[phenixbb] Ligand occupancy and conformational change

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 24 10:57:08 PDT 2018

Hi Xavier,

In addition to Edward's suggestion, you can have a look at "13 typical
occupancy refinement  scenarios and available options in phenix.refine"
article here:
http://www.phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2015_07.pdf#page=12

Scenario #7 looks like your case, but you will have your ligand only in one
conformation.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.