[phenixbb] Anisotropy with TLS

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu May 31 02:00:14 PDT 2018

Some reading suggestions that should help (I'm not claiming this is a
complete list of relevant resources!!!):

1) TLS from fundamentals to practice. Urzhumtsev A, Afonine PV, Adams
PD. Crystallography Reviews 19, 230-270 (2013).

2) From deep TLS validation to ensembles of atomic models built from
elemental motions. Urzhumtsev A, Afonine PV, Van Benschoten AH, Fraser
JS, Adams PD Acta Cryst. D71, 1668-83 (2015).

3) "On atomic displacement parameters (ADP) and their parameterization
in PHENIX"
http://phenix-online.org/newsletter/CCN_2010_07.pdf

4)
http://journals.iucr.org/d/issues/2012/04/00/ba5180/ba5180.pdf
Towards automated crystallographic structure refinement with
phenix.refine. Afonine PV, Grosse-Kunstleve RW, Echols N, Headd JJ,
Moriarty NW, Mustyakimov M, Terwilliger TC, Urzhumtsev A, Zwart PH,
Adams PD. Acta Cryst. D68, 352-367 (2012).

Pavel