[phenixbb] Molprobity values on output pdb

Christopher Williams christopher.sci.williams at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 09:13:24 PST 2018

Hi Boaz,

Is it possible for you to send me (and just me, not the bulletin board)
your file for testing?  Thank you, if so.

Alternatively, you can try using our alternate site at http://
altmolprobity .biochem.duke.edu, where a bugfix that probably addresses
this issue is currently under testing.

Thanks and good luck,
-Christopher Williams
---Richardson Lab, Duke University