[phenixbb] submission of neutron structure containing "H" atoms on the pdb database problematic

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 11 12:04:04 PDT 2018

Hi Maxime,

I agree with Tim: getting in touch with PDB and having a constructive
dialogue to solve the issues likely is the best way forward!

Also, don't forget to run Comprehensive Validation in Phenix GUI that
now takes special care of neutron derived models, as described here:

https://journals.iucr.org/d/issues/2018/08/00/mn5114/

Good luck!
Pavel