[phenixbb] Recruiting fragment/XChem crystallographers

Frank von Delft frank.vondelft at sgc.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 21 23:55:12 PDT 2018

Hi all -

We have vacancies at SGC (in my and Prof. Paul Brennan's groups) for
crystallographers interested in driving a series of new genetically
validated targets (inflammation and Alzheimers) from gene to XChem
fragment screening and beyond to potency, and helping figure out how to
do all of this a lot better than we currently can.

Link is here
<https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_refresh_search=Y&p_internal_external=E&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_in_irish=N&p_recruitment_id=136811&p_company=10&p_process_type=&p_applicant_no=&p_display_apply_ind=Y>,
and deadline is in two weeks (October 5th).

Frank

--
Prof Frank von Delft
Associate Professor