[phenixbb] modelling into positive densities

Sam Tang samtys0910 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 23:33:26 PDT 2019

Dear all

Thanks for all the advice and suggestions.

After multiple attempts I believe we were actually building too many
residues to the N-terminus (!). It also appeared the region is complicated
by extra density (seems to be EDO, likely degraded from PEG), which were
mis-treated as protein. Deleting the nearby mis-placed residues allowed the
green blobs to be fitted.

Thanks again!

Sam