[phenixbb] Ligand build in coot

Pham, Hang Hang.Pham at iaf.inrs.ca
Thu Aug 1 13:16:56 PDT 2019

Hello,

I have an alpha-lactose as ligand in my model. It is possible that the glucose ring of alpha-lactose is opened since I do not see the whole density of ring and there are an extend density after C2’ of the glucose molecule. Does anyone know how to cleave the covalent between O’ and C1’ to form linear glucose in coot or should I build a new ligand from beginning (beta-galactose cyclic forming beta-1-4 glycosidic linkage with a linear glucose) in coot  ?

Thank you in advance
Hang Pham

Hang Pham, Ph.D Student,
The Doucet Lab
Centre Armand-Frappier Santé Biotechnologie
Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique (INRS)
Université du Québec
Réseau International des Instituts Pasteur
531 Boulevard des Prairies
Laval (Québec) H7V 1B7  CANADA
Téléphone : (450) 687-5010, poste 4210
Site web: http://www.profs.inrs.ca/ndoucet/