[phenixbb] MicroED Workshop 2019
hattne at ucla.edu
Tue Aug 13 13:43:50 PDT 2019
The Gonen Laboratory will hold the 5th MicroED Workshop in 2019. The workshop will be held at the MicroED Imaging Center at the UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine during December 9-12, 2019 and is open to both academia and industry. Space is limited and historically, the workshop is typically oversubscribed.
* MicroED conception, practice and future opportunities
* Electron optics for MicroED
* Microscope alignment and calibration for MicroED
* Sample preparation: protein and organic/inorganic materials, small molecules
* Data collection for both protein and small molecules
* Data analysis software, structure solution, and refinement
* Choice of electron microscope hardware and cameras
* MicroED publication standards: what statistics to include and when is your structure publication-ready?
Further application information is available from
The application deadline is October 1, 2019.
// Best wishes; Johan, on behalf of the organizers
Research Specialist @ Gonen Lab
UCLA * 615 Charles E. Young Drive South
BSRB #347 * Los Angeles, CA 90095
More information about the phenixbb