[phenixbb] [cctbxbb] CCTBX documentation questionnaire

Dorothee Liebschner dcliebschner at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 16 01:09:20 PDT 2019

Hi Ben,

Yes there is a reason: Checkbox option (multiple answers) does not support
redirecting the answer (I wanted that feature).

Your options:
- You can choose "other" and list the libraries in question and describe
what is problematic for each.
- You can fill out the questionnaire several times (choose a different
module each time)
- You can write us (or me) an email and tell us details

Cheers,

Dorothee