[phenixbb] Emergency power test at Berkeley this weekend (12/13-12/16)

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 11 15:59:15 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

To mitigate disruptions from future power shut offs due to wildfire
concerns, we are performing an emergency power test for our web servers.
This will affect the phenix-online.org and cci.lbl.gov servers. The
websites, mailing lists, and repositories will remain available, but the
servers will be running on emergency power instead.

The servers will be switched to emergency power at around 2 pm Pacific time
on Friday (12/13) and switched back to main power around 10 am Pacific time
on Monday (12/16). Please let me know if you experience any issues. Thanks!

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging