[phenixbb] Deadline extended: First CCP4 Study Weekend illustration competition

Jon Agirre jon.agirre at york.ac.uk
Mon Dec 16 02:28:12 PST 2019

Dear colleagues,

thanks to those of you who have sent entries for this CCP4 Study Weekend
competition. As a number of people have requested it, we have decided to
extend the deadline until Monday 23 December (one week from now).

Looking forward to receiving your entries – see below for the guidelines.

Best wishes,
Jon, Alan, Robbie and Karen