[phenixbb] using phenix.refine results in coot on another computer

Christian Biertuempfel biertuempfel at biochem.mpg.de
Wed Jan 30 10:49:03 PST 2019

Dear all,

I often run phenix.refine on a server but I would like to use the
results on my laptop for further manual building.
Is it possible to somehow export the todo lists (outliers/problems)
identified in phenix.refine/molprobity as a script in order to use them
in coot on another computer? Alternatively, is it possible to open the
results from phenix.refine in a gui with coot integration on another
computer (without access to the original data partition)?

Cheers,
christian

Dr. Christian Biertümpfel
Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry
Molecular Mechanisms of DNA Repair
Am Klopferspitz 18                          phone:  +49 89 8578 3641
82152 Martinsried                           fax:    +49 89 8578 3605
Germany