[phenixbb] Broken Phenix Coot integration after upgrade to v 1.16

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 17 11:02:40 PDT 2019

Hi Ahmad,

Is this validation for cryo-EM structures or from X-ray/neutron structures?
With cryo-EM maps there is some additional tracking of shifts and that
could be a cause of the problem. Is it possible to send us your input files
(off-list) so that we can investigate?

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging