[phenixbb] Understanding Biology through Structure, March 16-20, 2020 in Santa Fe, NM

Tom Terwilliger tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Thu Jul 18 09:09:03 PDT 2019

Hi Structural biologists, particularly students and postdocs!

I hope that you can come to our second "Understanding Biology through
Structure” conference, to be held in Santa Fe, NM March 16-20, 2020.

The purpose of the conference is to provide a forum for students and
postdocs to meet established researchers as well as some rising stars, and
to see and discuss presentations on the latest methods and results.

The last conference was a huge success (see https://bit.ly/2Gfkm4t and
https://bit.ly/2Gg39rm) and this one is looking great (see
https://cvent.me/4kq9P)

We have a super group of speakers (keynote speakers are Ilme Schlichting,
 David Stuart, Erica Ollmann Saphire, Robert Stroud, Suzanne Scarlata,
David Eisenberg, Wayne Hendrickson, Yvonne Jones, Eva Nogales, and Tom
Blundell), and all the talks will be followed by 10-15 minutes of
discussion with participation by students and postdocs especially
encouraged.

There are a number of fellowships covering hotel and registration available
for students and postdocs. Successful applicants will be notified on a
rolling basis about a month after they register for the conference.

After the main conference there will be an optional Phenix workshop with
lectures and hands-on sessions on using Phenix for crystallography and
cryo-EM.

You can register now at https://cvent.me/4kq9P !

Best regards,
Tom T

--
Thomas C Terwilliger
Laboratory Fellow, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Email: tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Tel: 505-431-0010