[phenixbb] Unwanted LINK records

Luca Pellegrini lp212 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jul 26 08:21:01 PDT 2019

Hello,

Phenix.real_space_refine generates a few spurious covalent bonds between protein and ligand in my structure, which distort the local structure, and then adds the corresponding LINK records in the output file. Is there a way to avoid this?

I am aware of the anti-link option previously mentioned in the phenixbb: http://www.phenix-online.org/pipermail/phenixbb/2018-January/023677.html, but I was wondering if there was another way of preventing this from happening. I am using Phenix 1.15.2-3472.

Best wishes,
Luca

Luca Pellegrini, PhD
Department of Biochemistry