[phenixbb] Rosetta cannot Rebuild

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu May 9 08:53:28 PDT 2019

Kay

I would upgrade to Rosetta 3.10 and Phenix 1.15.2 and retry.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov