[phenixbb] Low resolution structure determination workshop at ECM32

Paul Adams pdadams at lbl.gov
Mon May 13 17:17:56 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

  I’d like to draw your attention to a workshop that we’ll be hosting at the 32nd European Crystallographic Meeting in Vienna:

	Low resolution structure determination and refinement of biological macromolecules by crystallography and cryo-EM
	Organizers: Paul Adams, Dorothee Liebschner (Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory, Berkeley, USA)