[phenixbb] Can not decrease R-free value

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sun May 26 06:52:50 PDT 2019

Hi,

from your description you seem to be doing the right things but the
Rfree-Rwork gap is indeed rather large than expected at this resolution.
If you send me model and data (off list) then there is a good chance I
figure out what's happening and offer a  solution (if any ligand cif
files involved -- send them too).

Pavel