[phenixbb] Differences in refinement statistics

Chancievan Thangaratnarajah c.thangaratnarajah at rug.nl
Sun Nov 17 04:48:49 PST 2019

Hello,

I have noticed differences in the refinement statistics between two different Phenix versions (see attachments) even though I am using the same cryo-EM map and model as input. The most notable difference are rotamer outliers, which were 0 % in Phenix 1.16-3549 and now 6 % in Phenix 1.17-3660. I was wondering whether anyone has noticed a similar behaviour? Or is there something that I have missed?

Best,

Chancie.