[phenixbb] file location changed

Eckhard Hofmann eckhard.hofmann at rub.de
Mon Oct 14 06:34:12 PDT 2019

Hi Mirek,
we had to adapt to changed locations a couple of times.
We did this with a little homemade script.
You will have to
a) change the locations in the central project_db at
~/Phenix/project_db.phil (I'am not sure about the backup copies, but I
usually change them as well)

b) replace the path in ALL textfiles in any projectdirectory you have
(defined in above project_db.phil).

After this you should be able to access all you data.

I think it would be great to have an option within phenix to adapt to
such an situation, as the manual approach for sure has some loopholes.
As an example the pkl files also contain the path, but as these are
binary, changing it is beyond a simple "sed" command.
Maybe someone from the phenix side could recommend a proper way to deal
with that.

Eckhard
PS: I can send you our local script off the list