[phenixbb] errors in rosetta.refine

Bram mylemans bram.mylemans at kuleuven.be
Fri Oct 18 03:10:44 PDT 2019

dear

I am trying to run rosetta.refine but get an error. I am using the
latest version of phenix (1.17-3644) and I have tried to versions of
rosetta (3.10 release date 2 Oct 2018 and 3.11 release date 26 Sept 2019)

If I run rosetta.run_tests with rosetta 3.10 I get the following error
message:

DEBUG dumping error message
ERROR: Rosetta exited with status 139
stderr output:
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

If I run with rosetta 3.11 I get a different error message:

DEBUG dumping error message
ERROR: Rosetta exited with status 127
stderr output:
/opt/rosetta_3.11_phenix/main/source/bin/rosetta_scripts.python.linuxgccrelease:
error while loading shared libraries: libcifparse.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

Are these version of rosetta and phenix compatible?