[phenixbb] GUI reorders file data type in EM validation task

Ashley Pike ashley.pike at sgc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 10:04:44 PDT 2019

Hi Billy,
When I add files - individually - the initial data type is automatically set to 'Real map' which I then alter depending on whether maps are full or half maps. Also when I modify the first datatype from Real -> full, the other two maps have their data type set to unknown - which I then change to half map.

Phenix version 1.17-3644
OS: Centos6.6 / 2.6.32-504.el6.x86_64

In contrast if I run phenix 1.16-3549 on a Centos7 system (3.10.0-1062.1.1.el7.x86_64), the gui behaviour for the validate task is different. The first map I add gets a datatype of 'Full map' and the two halfmaps are then assigned to 'Real map' which I then change to 'half map'. Running this job gives expected file assignments and behaviour.

HTH,
Ashley