[phenixbb] LINK to chromophore

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 6 10:51:56 PDT 2020

If you can share with me directly, I can add the planar restraints.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov