[phenixbb] Problem with molecular replacement

Shramana Chatterjee schatter90 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:35:54 PDT 2020

Dear Randy,

Thank you for your suggestion. I should mention that I have tried with
single copy, best fitted dimer as well with the whole structure (on
different set of runs) but in al the cases PhaserMR is unable to produce
identical number of copies comparable with the solved structure although
the cell dimension and space group is same with the solved one. What can be
the possible reason and how to get rid of that?

Thanks again for your reply.