[phenixbb] Phenix Real_Space_Refine and Torsion NCS restraints

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 4 10:45:26 PDT 2020

Hi Mark,

You can try to achieve similar results using reference_model machinery. If
you assign the same reference model to your NCS copies (it could be the
same model you are refining) it will generate the same torsion angle
restraints for NCS copies effectively mimicking torsion NCS.

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.