[phenixbb] Power disruption (12/1 11 pm to 12/2 2 pm)

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Tue Dec 1 19:37:52 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the short notice, but due to some electrical work in our
building, several of the Berkeley servers will be shut down later tonight
at 11 pm Pacific and will return tomorrow afternoon at 2 pm Pacific. This
will affect:

- The Phenix web site (http://phenix-online.org/)
- The CCI web site (http://cci.lbl.gov/)
- The Structural Biology Technology Portal (http://technology.sbkb.org/)

Bug reports and emails requesting help should be queued and we will receive
them once the servers are back online. We apologize for any inconvenience.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging