[phenixbb] [ccp4bb] Phenix refine distorting a sidechain despite correct density

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Dec 3 09:16:16 PST 2020

Hi Igor,

please make sure to try the same refinement using the latest Phenix
version from nightly builds first:

http://phenix-online.org/download/nightly_builds.cgi

The latest I see here is 1.19rc7-4070.

Chances are the version you used had a bug that we fixed by now.

If the problem persists please go ahead and send me inputs and indicate
residues that are bad and I will investigate right away!

Pavel