[phenixbb] Coot+Phenix issue

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Mon Dec 21 09:50:06 PST 2020

Hi Ashima,

Oh, in that case, you will want to turn off automatic updates so that Coot
does not update every time there is an update from refinement. The option
in the Phenix GUI is under Preferences -> Graphics -> Show progress in
graphics window.

Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging