[phenixbb] Calculating the transformation matrix of density map alignment

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 23 10:06:52 PST 2020

Hi Ahmad,

no, it can take maps as Fourier maps or real-space maps:

   phenix.match_maps A.pdb B.pdb A.mtz B.mtz
   phenix.match_maps A.pdb A.mtz B.pdb B.mtz
   phenix.match_maps A.pdb A.mrc B.pdb B.mrc
   phenix.match_maps A.pdb B.pdb A.mrc B.mrc

and it is general and works with any of 230 space groups and matching
maps can be in different unit cells.

Pavel