[phenixbb] mr_rosetta build test

Tom Terwilliger tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Fri Jul 17 19:24:03 PDT 2020

Hi Wei,

That particular test is not there, but you can see all the rosetta tests
with:

phenix_regression.list rosetta_quick_tests

In particular the one that may be most interesting to you is:

libtbx.python
$PHENIX/modules/phenix_regression/wizards/command_line_rosetta_quick_tests/test_fixed_model/tst_fixed_model.py

All the best,
Tom T

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 8:13 PM Wei Wang <ww2283 at columbia.edu> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to ask a question about the testing of mr_rosetta build. Is
> the “phenix_regression.wizards.test_command_line_rosetta_quick" still
> available? I checked my early build on Mac it is there, but that build was
> ~3 years ago. However on a recent build on Ubuntu 18.04 the option is not
> available (I ran the rosetta.run_tests and it’s ok though).
>
> Regards,
>
> Wei

Thomas C Terwilliger
Laboratory Fellow, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Senior Scientist, New Mexico Consortium
100 Entrada Dr, Los Alamos, NM 87544
Email: tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Tel: 505-431-0010