[phenixbb] Heme geometry restraint

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 21 10:50:13 PDT 2020

Yangqi

@ 3.6Å resolution, you would almost certainly not have enough information
to suggest anything but planar geometry. I'm happy to take a look if you
send me the model and restraints directly.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov