[phenixbb] Transferring Phenix home

Steussy, Calvin N csteussy at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 19 10:38:35 PDT 2020

Thanks to all for responding.  The 'import project' worked great.

Nic out

On 3/19/20 12:06 AM, Engin Özkan wrote:

There is an Import Project function in the Projects pull-down menu (on a Mac; don't know where that would be in linux/Windows). If you copy your entire project folder, including the .phenix subfolder, to a second computer, you can import the project using the Import Project function, and the project will be added to your current list of projects on the second computer.

Used to work well several years ago, probably still works well.

Engin